COVID-19 FACILITY UPDATE:
Because of COVID, Observation Baltimore is expertly supporting and recruiting for virtual research. When in-person is required, we have access to conference rooms (in the same building) but we stream or closed-circuit the interviews or groups for client observing. We have Focus group facility space identified, but COVID has virtually immobilized in-person research demand. We continue to prioritize the health of our respondents, clients and staff about all else.
We will be making the following efforts to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. All guidelines are in correspondence with CDC guidance:
- All respondents, clients, and employees must wear masks in the facility
- Employees and moderators must wash their hands at the completion of every interview
- Temperature checks for all staff, clients, and respondents
- Six (6) feet of distance must be maintained between all individuals
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be readily available in the lobby, waiting areas, and all focus group room suites
- Surfaces will be cleaned thoroughly and wiped throughout the day including high-touch surfaces and any other surfaces handled by respondents or interviewers
- Office door will remain propped open for limited contact
- Regular housekeeping practices will be maintained including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment before, between and after all interviews
- All food and beverages will be individually served when possible
- Limited group and observing sizes will be based on room sizes and configuration
- Additional screening questions will be asked to ensure that respondents have not been in recent contact with COVID-19
- Group times will be staggered to limit congestion in waiting areas
- Sign in/out process will be conducted verbally and consents forms will be shared via email prior to groups to limit contact.
- Replacing cash incentive with electronic payment when possible
In light of COVID-19, Observation Baltimore will also be offering the following support:
- We will be providing pricing for online options with all bids
- We have local moderators that can support research to reduce traveling
- FREE STREAMING AVAILABLE FOR OBSERVERS WHO DO NOT WANT TO TRAVEL; Effective through December, 31st.
CLT Lab Space Available: