Consumer Demographic Information
Baltimore is home to: Under Armour, Pandora, McCormick & Co., Stanley Black & Decker, Transamerica Life Insurance Co., T. Rowe Price, Constellation Energy Group, Johns Hopkins Medicine and the University of Maryland Medical System.
- The Baltimore Metropolitan Area is the 21st largest in the nation with a combined population of 2.8M.
- 95% of the population of the Baltimore Metro Area are US citizens. This is higher than the national average of 93%.
- 95 % of people in the Baltimore Metro Area have some form of healthcare
- 41% of people in the Baltimore Metro Area achieve a bachelors degree or higher
- Median household income: $80,469
- Median property value: $308,500
- Homeownership: 65.6%
- Ethnic Demographics
- White: 57.5%
- Black or African American: 28.5%
- Asian: 5.6%
- Hispanic: 5.5%
Healthcare Professional Information
- 23 Hospitals
- 170,810 Healthcare Professionals
- 24,676 Physicians
- 54,080 Registered Nurses
- 4,445 General Dentist
- 5,750 Pharmacists