The following are Observation Baltimore’s top trending topics and tweets from the past month for market research.
1. If you have been trying to get impressions with the upper class, the Super Bowl may be the best option. Everybody has a multi-million dollar advertising budget right?
For $3M, advertisers can get a 30-second spot during the Super Bowl and access to 14M homes earning more than $100k. http://t.co/4JYvRwCDO2
— Nielsen (@Nielsen) January 24, 2014
2. Tablets and e-readers have certainly made their presence felt in the market. If half of Americans have one or the other, it may be time for researchers to harness those capabilities.
— Pew Research Center (@pewresearch) January 22, 2014
3. Mobile use continues to increase as technology improves. This is one trend that we don’t see stopping anytime soon.
Mobile Use Grows 115% in 2013, Propelled by Social/Messaging Apps http://t.co/sU8FarJ9re
— MomentFeed (@MomentFeed) January 15, 2014
4. Awareness of a sickness is one of the biggest steps towards combating it. If people don’t know it exists or what the warning signs are, how can they be proactive in fighting against it?
5. More than 2 out of every 5 Americans love the idea of traveling to other countries. What’s holding you back from exploring the world?
42% of US adults love the idea of travelling abroad: find out the key motivators for the US in 2014 now http://t.co/QVSoGnRvd3
— Mintel Research News (@mintelnews) January 13, 2014