As a nationally recognized qualitative market research industry leader, Observation Baltimore has made it its mission to provide its customers with premier medical research, consumer research, and market research as well as a revolutionary GREEN focus group facility.
The new facility was constructed using LEED-certified, renewable and sustainable products, significantly reducing Observation Baltimore’s environmental footprint. The benefits of the new building include:
• Breathe cleaner air: Finishes, flooring, and ceiling are constructed of low-impact, renewable materials, and cleaned with non-toxic products
• Further, cleaner air surrounds us with LEED certified air handlers
• Water coolers and health-infused water dispensers are encouraged over plastic water bottles (available upon request)
• Recycle ALL non-biodegradable materials, with recycling receptacles in every room
• Printing and copying on 2-sides unless otherwise requested;
• Low mercury lighting reduces harmful exposure and is better for the environment
• Our building’s energy systems meet the requirements of Energy Performance and Fundamental Refrigerant Management which minimizes energy use and increases energy efficiency
Observation Baltimore has made it its mission to provide its customers with the most state-of-the-art research and equipment available. In order to take the next step in customer service, Observation Baltimore is starting a new blog to provide you with the most up to date information and news regarding all aspects of the research field. So check back each and every week to see what’s new.
If you have any questions or want any information regarding medical research, consumer research, and market research, please contact Observation Baltimore by calling 410-332-0400 or click here today!