Our focus group facility is conveniently located just six minutes from BWI airport, which houses both AMTRAK and MARC trains. Our unbelievably close proximity to I-95 makes Observation Baltimore a quick drive from a variety of major neighboring cities. Whether you prefer to travel by plane, train, or automobile, Observation Baltimore is easily accessible. Our great location is just one more reason that Observation Baltimore is Where the Magic Happens.
Where are you traveling from? Here’s how far it is to Baltimore from some prominent cities.
- 35 miles from Washington D.C.: 40 minute drive, 25 minutes by train.
- 90 miles from Philadelphia: 1 hour and 45 minute drive, 1 hour and 15 minutes by train.
- 170 miles from New York City: 3 hour and 20 minute drive, 2 hours and 30 minutes by train, 1 hour and 10 minute flight (JFK).
- 360 miles from Boston: 6 hour and 55 minute drive, 6 hours by train, 1 hour and 25 minute flight (BOS).
- 425 miles from Cincinnati: 1 hour and 40 minute flight (CVG).
- 605 miles from Chicago: 1 hour and 55 minute flight (ORD) (MDW).
- 2,400 miles from Los Angeles: 4 hour and 50 minute flight (LAX).
Observation Baltimore is one of the top Maryland market research facilities and rated “One of the World’s Best” by Impulse Survey. Our experienced recruiting is the foundation of our mission, as well as courteous and proactive hospitality and client services. Our environmentally kind focus group facility and practices are a testament to our character, and most importantly: We understand market research!
To learn more about the market research facility at Observation Baltimore: call us at 410-332-0400 or click here! If you’d like to participate in one of our focus groups, please sign up at www.observationbaltimore.com/getpaid.